This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are atheists brainwashed?
10-13-2012, 06:09 AM
Are atheists brainwashed?
Acceptance of atheism tends to promote cooperative social relationships. This communication demonstrates a willingness to accept, without skepticism, the influence of the speaker in a way similar to a child's acceptance of the influence of a parent. By encouraging this kind of behavior where the most intense social relationships occur it facilitates the lack of skepticism and deters more open minded thinking.

They are atheist simply because they were indoctrinated by their parents as very young children. Or the media, the education system or atheist friends in real life or online They will go on to indoctrinate their own children and those will go on to indoctrinate their grandchildren!

People who nourish the soulhave the intellect to see through the conditioning and escape into their real self.

Agnostics have the intellect to see through the conditioning but lack the courage to throw of the conditioning entirely.

Sadly atheists are still held firmly prisoner by the self perpetuating brainwashing!

What do people think?
Even Richard Dawkins has turned his back on atheism
Meohisto unless you live In England that would be difficult

Cha cha for someone who doesn't care about religion you seem to spend a lot of time in here.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 06:17 AM

no

Ads

No, I haven't had a good brain washing since I was a Christian.

I have a very dirty mind to show for it, if you don't believe me.

All I can say is.
Pot....Kettle....Black.

So atheists are brain washed because they don't believe in some very illogical stories of unconditional worship that they have been told since they were babies, that doesn't sound right.

Children like you who believe in magical fairies are the ones who are brainwashed. Get some soap and come clean.

Before you launched into your mad rant you said:

"Acceptance of atheism tends to promote cooperative social relationships"

Therefore Poe.

Clap Clap, well done, nearly had me.

Y'know, alot of atheists were once brainwashed theists who managed to get out of their religion once they understood that religion doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

And who cares about Richard Dawkins? If he wants to leave atheism, fine then. It's not like he was our leader or something. We don't need a head figure in order to function.

The guy saying we are borned athiests is wrong their was a study done showing that children even without any influence from religion still believe in God. They believe everything has a purpose. I'll give you a link to the article on my source for anyone who cares to read. And to answer the question. No I don't think they are brainwashed just trying to rebel and seem smart and they use science for everything even though about 2/3 of scientists believe in God. And the Free Masons who are very intellegent must believe in a higher diety to join. By the way I'm agnostic theist.

lmao i was raised christian i figured out on my own that religion is bs with no backing all myth.brainwashed i think not if any group was it would have to be the religion.