This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to buy a farmville gift card but people on fb keep...?
08-28-2013, 10:02 AM
I want to buy a farmville gift card but people on fb keep...?
I love that game I want two gift cards one for fv and fv2 but I have a massive problem.

people keep reporting my facebook account as being fake and saying i don't exist as a person, which obviously, i do. They do it enough so I get the warning message saying I'm not real, verify my account, phone number and use the security typing box thing (you know what I mean) lols.

anyway i'd blocked the culprits and it stopped but yesterday there was an issue with some girl i thought was my friend and she blocked me and unblocked me again to report my account as fake and block me before i can report her. i got 4 friends to report her though because she uses a mobile she cant verify it etc

will fb remove my account even if i can verify with my number etc like ive been doing?
if they remove it can i get it back?
i had to make a new account 2 months ago and only got back on fv last week after i lost my enormous farms and i really wanna get some gift cards to use. would it be worth it or will my account be deleted?
if it were to be deleted can i appeal and get it back?
should i make a complaint to fb about them?

no hate its my money and my farms. im 20.
but ive already spent hours making my farms the way I want them and getting some of it back I can't delete it all and do it again?
Can I make my account entirely private then?
Or should I just block everybody?
can I complain to Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2013, 10:17 AM

Y cant u just give them money and tell them what its for.

(no shipping cost for that)

Ads

08-28-2013, 10:21 AM

Personally, I wouldn't take the chance. You could always make an account just for FV and not add anyone you know. If you need help on getting items, add random people that also play. You can go to FVs fan page and scroll through comments looking for posts saying "Add Me" (there are always people looking for more friends that play games). Get about 10-20 people and if you don't get any warnings, buy the gift cards. Also, make sure you completely secure your account. There are a lot of hackers out there. Best of luck!