This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get a facebook account?
08-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Should I get a facebook account?
Hey, guys!!

So, my Mom and my friend are pushing me to get a Facebook, and I don't really want one, but I guess it'd be kinda fun. My step dad is totally against it, and I kind of am too, but I decided that because I don't know much about Facebook, I shouldn't decide whether or not I am against it. So, before I make up my mind, I decided I'd get a few pros and cons about Facebook, and also figure out how it works, etc. So, can you guys help me out with this? What are the pros and cons of having a Facebook account? How does it work? What's it for? What can you do on Facebook?

Thanks, all!! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 12:24 AM

I think you should stick to your guns, and not do something just because other people are pushing you to do so. Facebook is just a social media site where you can talk to friends and family. However, if you talk to them in person, there's no point in having one! A lot of people spend waaaay too much time on Facebook, and it can waste a lot of precious hours of your life. Not to mention the question of privacy issues. So, I say nay.

Ads

08-29-2013, 12:32 AM

Yeah I agree with your mom facebook is a good thing to have if you use it in the right way. The pros are you can play games and chat with your friends with it. The cons are that you can meet bad or strangers on facebook. I will be fine if you make sure to only chat with your friends. What I personaly like to do is discuss homework and personal things that I can't talk to in front of them like I like them or something.
08-29-2013, 12:44 AM

If ur a person who have lots of time or have nothing to do ?i strongly recommend that.anyway should keep ur account's privacy always cool..........there is a way back of course though it wasn't till facebook's last update.u can inactivate or delete ur acc if ur busy enough or didn't like that much.
My answer is: no.don't make it.It's just gonna waste ur time nothing else.do what u like.and like what u do Smile