This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did he deactivate his facebook or block me?
08-29-2013, 02:52 AM
Did he deactivate his facebook or block me?
So I have been talking to this guy on facebook and this morning when I woke up it looked like he had blocked me. (Maybe because I was talking to him and bothering him to much) but then I realise that there was still an option to message him but it wouldnt work tho. As for other people that I know for a faact bloked me there wasnt any option to type a message in a private message. I went on my sister acount and tried looking him up and he didn't show up witch is making me think that he deactivated his acount but im still mot sure yet. It shows his name in the private messages but you cant click on it and theres no picture. Also when I types him in the search he did show up but when I clicked on it it said this page is no longer avalible
When i look at our private messages it still allows me me type a message but when i send it is says invaled recipients

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 03:03 AM

Seems like he's deactivated it.

Ads

08-29-2013, 03:10 AM

He deactivated it.
08-29-2013, 03:21 AM

If he blocked you his profile can be seen by other facebook users he didn't block. A guy blocked me his picture and name is still there i can't reply to his messege so i thought to make a new profile so he won't unblock me and abuse me more typed in his name and i found his profile so he blocked me. I think he blocked you and deleted his facebook or he could of perminantly deleted his facebook or deactivated it and blocked everyone.Think he most likely deactivated or perminantly deleted his facebook.
08-29-2013, 03:22 AM

I Think he had deactivated the fb account,And for messages problem which you said in last lines (invalid recipients) it shows because when the person deactivated the account and he/she chooses the option that he/she will come back to fb again. that's why the person is showing into your friend list but when you click on the link it says it is no longer available..