This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why do girls well the one's i know post so much stupid posts on facebook seriously why?
08-29-2013, 03:51 AM
why do girls well the one's i know post so much stupid posts on facebook seriously why?
So i'm amazed by the stuff this girl's post on facebook. Since the holidays here nearing an end,they've been posting stupid statuses like their gonna die if they go to school and why does school even exist(a/n:this girls have a big social circle i mean like thousands of facebook friends,attention whores?)

Not only that,i want to also know why some girls post a lot of love related statuses,this also goes for the guys why? If you love someone that much stop sitting on your ass and go out and talk to them sheesh ! (a/n:sorry 'bout that i just need to get that of my mind,its baffling me.)
caramel i don't think they want to admit it themselves,plus their too busy updating their statuses every few minutes or so

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 03:55 AM

why not just ask her,.

Ads

08-29-2013, 04:07 AM

They are just trying to get noticed, I guess by trying to draw attention with that stupidity.
08-29-2013, 04:23 AM

Well, to those who posting way too much Facebook status mostly in a few minutes, they just want some attention or they just want to know how many would comment or like they status. It's the same as most of my friends from Facebook, they just want to be know to the people on Facebook.

For the love related status, I seen it way too much from my friends on Facebook. I really don't like love status. They just want people to know that they love romance and want romance. To those who had a boyfriend or a girlfriend, it just the same, they just want people know that they are the perfect boyfriend/ girlfriend to their girlfriend/boyfriend.