This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it normal that my mom goes on my brothers facebook?
08-29-2013, 04:03 AM
Is it normal that my mom goes on my brothers facebook?
He's 17 and she is constantly going on his facebook. I think its the weirdest thing ever.. whats everyone elses opinion

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 04:10 AM

she has the right to look at it and its probably a good idea. she just wants to make sure he's not doing anything stupid or illegal.

Ads

08-29-2013, 04:18 AM

Does your brother know she does this? Does she have a good reason for doing so? If she has a reason not to trust him and she is worried about his safety, then maybe there are certain circumstances... But, for the most part, being 17, he should have his own privacy. If he knows your mom is doing this to him, he is just going to be more compelled to hide things from her in the future.
08-29-2013, 04:35 AM

Not normal at all i'd understand if he was like 13 but at 17 he should have some privacy xxx
08-29-2013, 04:40 AM

No, it's not normal, your brother is entitled to his privacy.
08-29-2013, 04:46 AM

No its Not Normal He is About 18 years Old He Should be Able to Handle Facebook on His Own He Should Know What to Post and What Not to Post your Mom Shouldint be on His Facebook