This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Account Inability To Log In Problem?
08-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Facebook Account Inability To Log In Problem?
I deactivated my fb a/c today eve, and tried reactivating it now. But when I a,m putting my Id and password, its saying, '' ACCOUNT ALREADY CONFIRMED''..! I am unable to log it. I tried clearing up all my browser's cookies and history etc etc..but to no avail. I tried logging in from my cell too, but it showed the same msg. I even reported the same thing, but nothing is happening. Does anyone has a solution to it ? Please Help.. Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 12:30 PM

just type ur email or phone number in login box and give password and login..ur account automaticaly activated..just type ur email or phone number in login box and give password and login..ur account automaticaly activated..
or go to faceboook faq's

Ads

08-29-2013, 12:45 PM

You need to log in after some days, you cant just deactivate and activate your facebook account without having a fixed amount of time between the two events.
Wait for a few days, try tomorrow and then again, it shouldnt be more than 3 days.