This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't see what people post on Instagram ?
08-29-2013, 06:13 PM
I can't see what people post on Instagram ?
It's been going on since yesterday , I thought it was my wifi but like I have 3 bars and all the other apps works...except Facebook that doesn't work either idk why but when ever I go on Instagram I can't see anything that people post and I can't view my profile either it's all blank and every time I get a new follower I can't see their profile picture...or when ever I press refresh on the picture , it doesn't even refresh it stays blank. Is it just me ? Or is anyone else having this problem?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 06:14 PM

If youve updated that's probably it. I can't see my followers at all. I have an iPhone so I don't know if there's a bug for it or something.

Ads

08-29-2013, 06:19 PM

Its Probably a Bug With the Instagram App Nothing you Can Do But Wait For the Instagram Team to Fix the Problem Check and See if There are Any Updates Available if There is Any Install them
08-29-2013, 06:28 PM

If you are looking to be more popular or get more followers or likes or views or everything you can give a try to order some and then the real ones will start to rise!
What i choose is socialwarrior.net
Because they are safe and their support is top notch Smile
Give it a try !
08-29-2013, 06:43 PM

I hope this can help you out:

1) Enter statigr.am into your web browser, log into it with your Instagram username and password. It would be better if you did this on your actual computer rather than through your phone.
2) Go to "My Photos"
3) Click the picture you're having issues with and look at the comments, there should be an option to "View All", click that
4) Look for your comment where you've hashtagged a bunch of stuff and delete it by clicking the track bin icon.
5) Voila! You've deleted your old hashtags and can add new ones through Instagram.
6) If you CAN'T "View All" because no one has made any comments on your photo aside from yourself, go on that photo on your Instagram and comment on it 3 or 4 times with random things, refresh your browser until you see the "View All" button on your Statigr.am in your browser, then follow the same instructions and you should be good. Then you can delete the other comments you made at the same time.