This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can people see the name of the friend list and / or the names of the other people the post was shared with?
08-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Can people see the name of the friend list and / or the names of the other people the post was shared with?
I have several friends lists I post to with names like 'Music', 'work', town' and some other names which I wouldn't want the list members to know about! Undecided I was wondering if they can see the NAME OF THE LIST when they hover it over the icon next to the post.

On other profiles it shows either the 'public' circular icon, or 'shared with <persons> friends' icon, or the little 'custom' circle icon at the end of the post. On all my friends profiles it says 'shared with <persons> friends with a little icon of two peeps, but on one persons profile it used to say 'shared with' then a list of certain names.. but now it just says 'custom' on everyones post.

What I want to know though is whether it says the name of the list you have given the list? As I want all my posts to say 'shared with <my> friends' even though I have shared it to specific list.
So does it just show up as saying after the post 'shared with <my> friends' ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 06:46 PM

no

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply