This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i show her ive changed?
08-29-2013, 06:54 PM
how can i show her ive changed?
i want to show my gf who is close to breaking up with me that ive changed from the liar i am (i never cheated or flirted with another girl) to a trust worthy person, people have said that actions speak louder then words but i dont know how to show her, shes loves me less then she did before and i want to show her i have changed.

what can i do to show her she can trust me again so then she can see this could be a new start to our relationship

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 07:00 PM

Make her a suprise,Learn good words like:
Please Smile..Your smile make me a life! ♪'
And stuff like that..And if you feel like you got failed
Get closer to her and say shhh , then kiss her in the lips.

Ads

08-29-2013, 07:15 PM

Not sure what you lied about in the first place. probably covering up for something.

Well surely if you stopped lying about whatever it is she'll notice it anyhow without having to sign a proof document of honesty. She probably loves you just the same as always but she will not trust you very well for certain lies but there again it also depends on what you lied about & why.

Come what may do not show her a weakness because she will get into that weakness and widen it.
Instead just show her affection and merely be yourself.
As a PS on this i wonder if she always tells you the truth. Oh yes that honesty thing goes both ways.
I hope this helps you on the path. All best
08-29-2013, 07:25 PM

Prove it to her your Gonna Have to Figure Out a Way To Prove that your Telling the Truth
08-29-2013, 07:33 PM

As long as you give her the D then you're good
08-29-2013, 07:44 PM

Say this: "Yo, baby, yo yo yo...you're boo is changed, baby! Look baby don't be all girly about this...just love yo' daddy up and quit ackin' cray-cray!!"