This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to stop being shy and afraid of facebook?
08-29-2013, 07:42 PM
how to stop being shy and afraid of facebook?
so i deactivated my account a few months ago because i was beginning to feel really insecure because i had no nice pictures up and i looked awful in all mine compared to other people, i never put up pictures because i was afraid i would get no likes and look uncool, since i have deactivated it im after developing a phobia of it and im petrified to go back on as i don't want people to view my profile and not like me and think im ugly or unpopular i have to rejoin so i can keep in contact with people but i just cant seem to work up the nerve can anybody help me? i know its lame but i need help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 07:55 PM

I don't think you need other people's opinion on how you look in those pictures! Especially people that you don't even know or who aren't even your friends. The "like" button is one of the worst forms of judgment that has ever been created. I don't think you should care how other people look at you or what other people think of you. It's what's inside that counts! Smile Besides, the only other people on Facebook aside from your friends are just random people that don't even give a hoot about you or know who you are. The only reason you made Facebook in the first place was to keep in contact with your friends, right? So all of the other people on Facebook shouldn't matter to you. Instead of worrying so much on how you look to other people, just focus on being yourself and with your friends. Smile

I hope this helped you! Smile You can always ask me for more advice any time because I'd love to help! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply