This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Social Buzz and Twitter Tweets has a BIG impact on SEO and organic search!?
10-13-2012, 06:47 AM
Social Buzz and Twitter Tweets has a BIG impact on SEO and organic search!?
Some time ago I run some tests to see if social buzz like Twitter Tweets and other social media channels is affecting Google organic search result pages.

As most of you know this links is "nofollow", but my testing shows that Google is not only using Twitter Tweets as a ranking factor, but that the Twitter Tweets is actually more effective than my link building regarding SERPs and Ranking!! Can this finally be the solution to all the link-spam or will this be the start of a new "anti-social" marketing spam instead? Any thoughts about this?

I've also found similar studies backing up my investigations.
The most recent one called "The Social Media Marketers SEO Checklist" is from SEOmoz!

This is really hot news, or is it?
How do you think this will affect SEO and Social Media Marketing in (lets say) three years? The holy-grail for spam marketers and "how to make money online" niches?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 06:55 AM

hey, I found a really great traffic generating source to my website and it's been 2 weeks so far and 800 000 visitors in under two weeks . you might want to take a look at this

good luck

Ads

Twitter indeed helps to generate traffic for any websites. Much effective in link building or bookmarking. But as what always SEO expert says. Content is still the biggest factor to increase visibility of your website.

Yes, Twitter is a factor. Also realize Twitter is RSS that feeds into thousands of other RSS feeds. Twitter is a pretty hard SEO tool to ignore anymore.

http://thesimpleseo.com/