This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I stay off Facebook?
08-30-2013, 04:32 AM
How do I stay off Facebook?
I deactivated my account just a few minutes ago and I want to stay off for a while like a few weeks or more, so how can I stay off of it without logging back on and reactivating it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2013, 04:44 AM

Facebook addiction? its hopeless....just try smashing your computer it's your last hope

Ads

08-30-2013, 04:46 AM

Oh God that is hard. Do you have friends to hang out with? If yes spend your time with them. Believe it or not you want to reactivate the next day and see what is happening, so stick with them. Leave your phone home when you hang out. Have a Girl? hangout with her too. I know you want to stay off for week and this solutions are temporary. so once you get home from school(I am not sure if you go to school just assumin) go directly to your bed and sleep right away. You really don't need to touch a computer cos you will find yourself on facebook. That isn't good? Hmmm..Watch documentaries on youtube. They are very good I mean like there are a lot out there and each of 'em are like at least 45m.

Love to laugh?
Watch pranks. Gaggs just for laugh on youtube.

aren't satisfied with all the above?

Read books. SPEAK is a good book + watch the movie.