This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my Facebook say this?? Am I being hacked?
08-30-2013, 06:10 AM
Why does my Facebook say this?? Am I being hacked?
I was just checking account settings and it says on the "active sessions": San Antonio, TX (where I am) Firefox on Windows 7 (my computer). But it also says other active sessions are:
6/13 -12:50am -San Diego, CA
6/11 -5:40pm -Santa Ana, CA
6/9 -10:47am -Chicago, IL
6/8 -5:49pm -San Diego, CA
6/7 -8:03pm -Chicago, IL
6/7 -1:21pm -Chicago, IL

I've never even been anywhere outside of Texas! Is someone trying to hack me or something?? I've already seen this before, from San Diego and Chicago so I changed my password not that long ago. Please help! Thanks.
@Jamil, lmao! xD thanks though(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2013, 06:13 AM

Hey there,
I recently went on holiday to Egypt and once I got back Facebook said that I'm logged in somewhere else .. Looked into it and it showed me were else I logged in - one of the countries was Egypt but the others were places and countries I've never been to . I don't think it's someone hacking you I'm guessing its just log bases for this spying scheme we are all being watched by..

I personally don't care and think its good that things like this are done to protect us from foools and idiots who blow themselves up and if everyone knew about it (which we now do) wouldn't terrorists resort to other ways of communicating ( tin cans on a string - lol maybe , maybe not ) .... It's a hard one really.
But yh I don't think you're being hacked just spied on , and I'm guessing that doesn't make you feel any better lool.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply