This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook is saying I am fake!?!?
08-30-2013, 08:10 AM
Facebook is saying I am fake!?!?
Ok so a few days ago I made a new facebook because I was sick of all the assholes on my other one. This time I added people I dont know in rl because I wanted to make new friends. I got about 80 something friends, most of them added me, but I was talking to them and did make new friends! Then while I was sleeping last night I got about 16 friend requests and some messages and when I woke up and logged on it said my account might be fake. Then it made me name people by their pictures which was hard because I CANT MEMORIZE PEOPLES PICTURES but I did it and it said I took too long so my facebook is locked down. Can I contact Facebook or something?! I used my real name, real pictures, and all my other info is real!! I just added new people!!!
I deactivated my other facebook before i made the new one, and how do i contact facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2013, 08:11 AM

may be because of duplicate profile and lot of friends which u have on the old one and the new one.So the Facebook robot thought some one has create your profile. But u can write to facebbok customer care and delete the old profile.

Ads

08-30-2013, 08:14 AM

You have to delete the old account - you are not allowed to have 2 accounts. Facebook traced you by your IP
You can send Facebook a copy of a photo ID (license, passport, etc) to prove your name, age and identity
08-30-2013, 08:20 AM

So u have opened 2facebooks in the same name all same INFO.....facebook only allows ONE facebook with the same INFO ://///////////////////////////////////////////// OPEN A NEW FACEBOOK WITH DIFFRENT AGE, NAME, ECT. But why dont u just go back to the first one u opened and BLOCK the a$$h0le u dont like.....then ul have no probs 100%workin again.....there is a help line on facebook but id give tht a miss if u have opened 2facebooks with same INFO peaceoutWink
08-30-2013, 08:22 AM

Well you need to email facebook if you google your problem you will get the right email address.Now the bad news it can take them up to a month to get back to you.So you might want to email them every three days or so.What they are going to end up asking you do do is prove who you are by scanning your Id and sending it to them.Once they get that they will unlock your account.