This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what will be my job , i mean career in the future ?
10-13-2012, 06:55 AM
what will be my job , i mean career in the future ?
Hi i'm 16 years old and i've no idea what will be my job in the future...Now, i'm considered to be a rich boy because of my dad's business..I hate to take his company in the future because i'm really not interested in it...So really what should i be??? Well , i've no real interest about a specific thing , because i'm interested in many things..

1. I like to exercise , but not really good in sports. Soccer is my favourite, but i lack the confident to play well . At times, i've considered about being a professional soccer player but i only started playing months ago ..So it is like IMPOSSIBLE... I also like other sports but only swimming i think ,the only sport i'm a little bit good with .. As for exercises , i like to lift weights and do pushups or other calisthenics ... I really like to have a sixpack and keep myself fit..

2. Well possibly my main hobby, the one that i do everyday , BROWSING THE INTERNET. Not playing an offline computer, i dont like to open my computer if it is offline, . But i like to find many informations on the internet (sports, news etc) or social networking (twitter,facebook) .

3. I'm not really interested in science , but MATH is my favourite subject in science.

4. One of the things that i'm good in is ACTING . I always know how to act real , possibly when joking or lying .

5. I'm very handsome/attractive according to the girls , and i like to be FAMOUS but i'm a SHY guy ...

6. I like to watch sports(mainly , football(soccer) ) and discuss about it ..

7. I'm an Indonesian, in which we never really speak english in public place . I learned english from TV , internet and i know many kinds of accent (American,British,Singapore) ...but my main problem is pronouncing Rrrrr...

8. I'm also a professional wrestling fan ...(I learned most of my english by watching wrestling)

Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 07:03 AM

Your career isn't really something that someone else can decide for you, it's something that you have to decide for yourself based on your interests. However based off of your interests...

1) Based off of your enjoyment in working out, you could be a personal trainer at a gym, helping other people get in shape, giving them work out schedules, and advice on what weights to life to work on certain muscle groups.

2) As far as looking for information on the internet, i cant think of anything that pays professionally for that.

3) You could become a math tutor, or a math teacher.

4) Look into acting then, join a local play, you wont be able to get straight into a big Hollywood film unless you get recognized small first.

5) nothing applies here.... become a model? lol

6) Become a critic, follow peoples sports career and report on it in newspapers and magazines

7) Not helpful towards a career

8) Become a wrestling critic, magazines and newspapers etc.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply