This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i get free facebook credits?
08-30-2013, 07:00 PM
how can i get free facebook credits?
I want to get free Facebook credits but I don't want to have to download anything or fill out surveys.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2013, 07:05 PM

You can download a program called Cheat engine, there are lots of tutorials on how to use the program. It will change your credits to what you want

Ads

08-30-2013, 07:21 PM

every one is looking for free face book credits and they are wanting them free no one wants to pay for something if they can get it for free do they well there is a game on face book that will give you 5 free face book credits all you have to do is join and get through the first part of the game then at the top of the screen it will tell you to collect your free face book credits

the name of the game is HELLO CITY

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO IN THE SEARCH BAR OF YOUR FACEBOOK AND TYPE IN “HELLO CITY” AND IT SHOULD BE THE FIRST ONE THERE IF NOT JUST SEARCH AROUND UNTIL YOU FIND ONE THAT HAS “GAME” UNDER IT AND PLUS ILL HAVE THE URL FOR IT AT THE END OF THIS GAME THEN ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COPY THAT URL AND PUT IT IN YOUR BROWSER AND HIT ENTER

THEN PRESTO YOU ARE ON THE GAME JUST FINISH THE FIRST PART OF THE GAME AND COLLECT YOUR 5 FREE FACEBOOK CREDITS