This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I become a big star on youtube?
08-30-2013, 09:18 PM
How can I become a big star on youtube?
I wanna make a YouTube channel where I get a lot of viewers and a lot of subscribers. Any ideas?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2013, 09:20 PM

Do something stupid

Ads

08-30-2013, 09:31 PM

Honestly just do what you love whether its being hilarious, tutorials etc. In your videos just appear funny and bubbly. Try doing something that people would like to watch. What do you like to watch on YouTube? Maybe try doing something related to that.
08-30-2013, 09:38 PM

Good content to start off with, maybe something different, and not being a twelve year-old spamming squeaker who I want to kill...
08-30-2013, 09:41 PM

Show off your talents, if you're a good singer...sing. If you're a good dancer...dance! Or if you don't really have many talents...just post a bunch of videos of you and how you live your life. Edit them and make them look cool even if they aren't about anything if you have a bunch of videos...people will watch and start to love your personality!
08-30-2013, 09:47 PM

Wow, nobody has ever asked that here before. It sounds like something easy to do that just asking here would get the answer for.
~
You would need to make some videos, they would need to be pretty good. Then people would want to watch them. Like lots of people so the videos would need to be like really different and special. You would need to think on that some, maybe while watching TV or playing video games.

Then just post it and BAM, you're famous!!
08-30-2013, 09:48 PM

Just do what you love to do.Try to get your friends to share it to other people. Like post the videos on a website to get more views, and so more people know about you. A good camera would help, no one would wanna watch a video with really bad quality. Maybe give your viewers a name? Make sure its interesting and fun, but also that your having fun. Good luck!
08-30-2013, 09:55 PM

U dont
08-30-2013, 10:00 PM

Okay well first of all I am going to be completely honest.

You are not going to get a whole lot of subscribers the first week you start Youtube. The key to being successful is uploading good content(you need a high quality camera- that attracts viewers) You also want to bring something new to the table that is unique whether you are a beauty guru, gamer or just someone who talks about random events. Also you must upload consistently...I recommend 3 times s week---it shows your viewer that you are dedicated. Also have a good editing system- don't go out to buy Final Cut Pro(not worth it) I would use iMovie if you have a Mac and Windows Movie Maker if you have a Windows Computer.

Also if you want to be a big star, you must be prepared to receive some hate comments, but just brush it off and keep going forward.

Honestly the key to becoming a big star is promoting your channel(not spamming other channels, use Facebook youtube groups), having high quality and good content videos, being unique bring something different to Youtube, being patient- it took me a year to get to 1,000 subscribers and lastly You must be consistent!

One last message don't do Youtube just so that you can get fame... you should quit if you just want to be a big star. Oh one more thing I forgot, YOU MUST COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR VIEWERS. For example get a twitter and respond to you twitter youtube fans, reply to comments you receive on your videos, use hashtags to get your viewer engage, giveaways, and use social media it really helps.

Sorry for this huge message! Hope this helped!