This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend request question?
08-31-2013, 08:28 AM
Friend request question?
Okay, sooo a while back, I was scrolling down my Facebook page and I accidentally added someone as a friend. I knew who the guy was but not enough to add him. So, I went back about five minutes later and cancelled the request. In those five minutes, this guy must've seen that I sent a request and denied it since he didn't know me. Well now, I actually got to know him at camp and I'd like to catch up with him and send him a request for real. However, when I go to send the request, it says I've already sent a request to this user. I know he wouldn't deny it and for some reason it won't send for him to see. He was on Facebook since I sent the request again so he must not have gotten it. Is there anyway I can properly resend a request so that he'll see it? HELP! Thanks!
Also, I tried to cancel the request and resend it an it still said that I already sent a request to the user

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2013, 08:39 AM

Cancel the Request and Than Resend it Again And See if He Gets It

Ads

08-31-2013, 08:50 AM

On Facebook, when you get a friend request, you have the option to deny it and Facebook will ask you "do you know this person?" If you click no, Facebookwill say that that person won't be allowed to send you anymore requests. I think that's what he did so I would suggest just casually asking him if he has a Facebook, and then give him yours.