This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Agree or disagree dirt sheets and social media have ruined wwe?
10-13-2012, 07:11 AM
Agree or disagree dirt sheets and social media have ruined wwe?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 07:19 AM

disagree

dirt sheets have been around since the 80's via something like usenet.

some things it might have done is tell us about backstage politics but it hasn't ruined any promotion

also it helps other promotions get noticed.

Ads

I too don't like WWE mentioning Tweeter,Facebook,You Tube and all the Social Media Stuffs on the WWE shows.It's kind of annoying to me when they always say this/that is trending on Tweeter and if that wasn't enough now they have got another Tout thing going on.The Social Media things is actual really pathetic to me.I really don't like the Social Media stuffs coming up and how they show the Tweeter Addresses of the Superstars but we can't do much about it.

The WWE is moving towards mainstream audience now and their main aim is to attract more audience and for doing that Internet is the Best Way.Nowadays every Company is using the Internet to advertise their stuffs and this is what the WWE is doing.They are advertising their Product among the people so that they themselves can be benefited.

As the former General Manager Mr.John Laurnaitus said that now it was a "New" Era which was dubbed as "People Power" but the Internet Fans called it the "Reality Era".And this started WWE's use of more Social Media as they now want to tell everything to the World 24/7 and they are doing it by the Internet and Social Media like Tweeter,Facebook and Tout.This is the "Reality" Phase of the WWE.I myself don't like it but we can't do anything but just get it shoved down our throats.

The internet itself ruined wrestling.

disagree wwe becoming pg ruined wwe

Disagree, Vince McMahon has ruined WWE.

social media definately. i'm sooo tired of seeing twitter accounts come up & superstar tweets, and everything is trending. oh its horrible

then they throw tout at us. as if facebook, twitter, you tube weren't enough

Agree