This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i dont know if this is true or not, can someone please confirm?
08-31-2013, 10:59 AM
i dont know if this is true or not, can someone please confirm?
I got this message on facebook. I don't really believe it myself, but i'm still slightly worried. after hearing about fema concentration camps, and the thousands of coffins they had in georgia, and the DHS buying up all the ammo in the u.s. . reading this message scared me. im not a conspiracy theorist - but i like to keep an open mind.

this was the facebook message i got. -

according to sources with the DHS FEMA and state law enforcement, said agencies have been notified by the us gov. to be 90% battle ready in the next 5 days and 70% full armament in the next 7. This is pertaining to an alleged EMP attack on American soil to be happening on July 3. For those that don't know yet: an EMP or electro magnetic pulse has the overwhelming power to knock out ALL TYPES of electronics. Cars will stop dead, phones useless, heating, cooling. All destroyed forever for the properties of an EMP reverse positive and negative charges. That is the basis of all electronics period. Everything gone. Please take pre-caution to this very likely event to take place. Stock up on anything you need. Also money in banks will be completely worthless, because the banks computers will crash. I will be revealing a safe house/ rendezvous point at request of this message. It's finally here folks. The sentinel falls to a world of chaos in just a few days. Picture this: this maybe the last week of your life.

has anyone else heard of this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2013, 11:12 AM

The doom sayers are been predicting similar scenarios all my life and I'm 60 now. Don't worry, we'll still be here next year, next ten years!

Ads

08-31-2013, 11:15 AM

its bs.
08-31-2013, 11:23 AM

that's just spam, dear
08-31-2013, 11:26 AM

It's TRUE, it's all TRUE! Stock up on not electric methods of transportation - bikes or maybe even good walking shoes. You'll need to stock up on food too, as grocery stores won't be selling when their credit machines stop working. As mentioned in your message, take all the money out of your bank as it will be worthless. Hospitals will stop running, so stock up on emergency aid supplies and be extra cautious once the attack has happened. I'm getting ready, so should you and all the other people reading this very important warning!
08-31-2013, 11:32 AM

It's false, don't believe it.