This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook messages going to other folder....?
08-31-2013, 11:51 AM
facebook messages going to other folder....?
So I sent someone that I am not friends with on facebook a message. it went to their other folder instead of their inbox. which was lame because they didn't see the message. so i sent a friend request and they accepted. then i sent another message. will that second message go to their inbox instead of the other folder? I can see they are active right now, but they still haven't seen my new message. this makes me think it still went to their other folder again and not the inbox....

i just want to know that after you friend someone, will messages always go to the inbox? or is there a chance that it will still go to this 'other' folder?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2013, 12:01 PM

This is my 4th year in Facebook and none of my friends' messages have gone to the wrong box.

Ads

08-31-2013, 12:12 PM

after you become friends with someone, the new message will go to their real inbox, not their other folder

maybe they are busy with other things or left themselves logged in and walked away - give it a couple of days at least for them to reply, assuming they reply at all
08-31-2013, 12:23 PM

Probably that person spam your message and that why it goes to another folder but still gets messages but you should probably tell her to un spam your messages cause that's the only reason that happens