This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can I publish this facebook page- Facebook rules and UK law?
08-31-2013, 12:44 PM
can I publish this facebook page- Facebook rules and UK law?
I have an unpublished page on facebook, and I want to know if I can make it public. It is about a business, Lorikeet Jewellery, with a large amount of stock and it's own brand, logo, leaflets, boxes and packaging. The company belonged to my dad (in the early 90s), and I want to sell the remaining stock. Problem is, we no longer maintain the copyright to the name of the company, and it is not registered on anything, though there is no other lorikeet in jewellery.
At this point I would just advertise it to friends, and we would begin by having people pay cash in person (that's why we just have a fb page, not an ebay shop or a paypal arrangement). however, along with telling me if I can publish this page, what would be the best way to do it if we wanted to properly sell to more people- avoiding having to register, become a full comany, pay more taxes...
As you can probably tell, I need this in relatively simple terms.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2013, 12:54 PM

yeah

Ads

08-31-2013, 01:06 PM

YES....Put pictures up and tell people inbox for more INFO....Sorry cant help u more as im not 100% if site like wot ur wonttin to open is a defo u need to pay...but defo there is ways round not payin Wink) Ur not a company ur only sellin things u have had from the 90s and u no longer need them. So if i was u id open ur page and get on with sellin good luck Wink)