This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CHRISTIAN Tour-Travel Groups, heading to Europe Mid-December?
10-13-2012, 07:17 AM
CHRISTIAN Tour-Travel Groups, heading to Europe Mid-December?
Planning on a December Birthday Trip to Paris, France...wondering if OTHERS (Decent, friendly, social) are heading that way to meet up for shopping, lunch, museum, church, Birthday Celebration, artists... from San Francisco Bay Area... objective: Paris, Marseille, LOURDES, Medjugoria? Preference is to travel with Christian group with similar acceptable Social Practices, interests in Museum, Arts, Music, Cathedrals, Lourdes and the advent of Miracles, BY THE WAY if you know of LOURDES, it's not a secular site but founded and maintained by Catholics (Christian), true? ALSO, I'm interested in Medjugoria, another Christian site where Miracles are purported to occur. Stipulating a desire to travel with a Christian tour is logical in the vein of my personal interest abroad--Also of note, Jack W. Hayford has a tour group in late November that's going to the Holy Land...I'm not sure how SAFE that would feel, but certaily the historic sites for supernatural miraculous intervention is of integral value to persons of like-faith with the ShortHand of those who Practice their faith inspires and encourages OTHER BELIEVERS to grow strong in their MUTUAL beliefs and spiritual community. All factions of Governance, Corporate America, Educational Systems and Media outlets bombard secular philosophies. Last I heard, the Constitution of the United States supports and "defends" within the Bill of Rights--That of Freedom of Religion AND Freedom of ASSEMBLY. After all...I'm not taking taking up an offering...just posing a question central to my own personal concerns an preferences.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 07:25 AM

Just go for it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply