This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i send my friends on facebook notifications for my birthday?
08-31-2013, 04:57 PM
how can i send my friends on facebook notifications for my birthday?
Hello Smile
When my friends have their birthdays , I always get a notifications that says that is their birthday and if I want to write on their wall.But I don't know how to do this on my birthday.Does anyone knows how to do it?
Thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2013, 05:08 PM

you dont have to do anything - it happens automatically, unless you make your birthday private

if you have it set to private, then you will need to make it "friends only" instead of private if you want that feature to happen

Ads

08-31-2013, 05:21 PM

You don't have to do anything to notify your friends of your birthday on Facebook. Upon signing up for Facebook when you enter your birthday date into Facebook's system,once this date arrives every year thereafter,Facebook will have your birthday posted on Facebook's homepage under the "Birthdays" section on the top right hand corner of the homepage. Facebook does all that for you.Hope this helps.
08-31-2013, 05:36 PM

You don't need to dot hat. It is facebook that automatically sends them notification regarding your birthday.