This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My 'Recent Activity' Box won't update?!?
08-31-2013, 09:16 PM
My 'Recent Activity' Box won't update?!?
On Facebook, I have been doing alot of activity such as, adding friends, being invited to/going to events, yet my recent activity box only shows one event which I went to a month ago. But when I look at my friend's recent activity boxes, their's seem to update frequently, from new friends being added, to new events they are going to attend etc.

I'm not soooo bothered about the recently added friends part. but more so about the events part, rather than scrolling through my calendar, looking for the event I plan to go to in the next month or so, I would perfer to just click on my timeline and just find it there in my activity box...

Also, my Privacy settings, are set to 'Friend's of Friend's', so I don't think that would be the issue :/

Aaaand, sometimes, my Activity Box isn't even visible to me when I check my page, but it is Visible to my friends when I go on the 'View as' tool... But still, not updated...

Can anyone help with this??

Thankyou! Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2013, 09:21 PM

you besst be would be to contact facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply