This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When i see him next, how could i hint to him that i like him?
10-13-2012, 07:28 AM
When i see him next, how could i hint to him that i like him?
Theres a guy i work with, who is a year older, and im 18.
When I first started, he was working full time there and I was working weekends, as im a student, recently hes changed into part time as hes now a student too.

ANYWAY: i have a major thing for him, so i kinda want him to have a thing back. So a few months back we were working togetehr, and he kept breaking the touch barrier by getting me to put his watch on for him, and then we played slapsies, and he was like 'oh you just wanto to touch me dont you'. Haha. Then whenever i looked around hed be looking at me and then hed smile.
So last week was the first time Id seen him for about 2 months cause we are on seperate shifts now, and when he walked in i never notied, I turned around and he walked straight up to me with a grin on his face saying 'awh i havent seen you in ages' and all that stuff. and we had a little chat.
Also theres another guy we work with that admitted he likes me, but i dont him. The guy i do like said to me 'so do you actually like him then?'
Why would he say that?

He always looks pleased to see me, and I once got my hair cut and my fringe was a bit wonky (i pointed it out), so he made up a nickname for me, and he has quite a few for me haha.

So YESTERDAY me and my friend were rating everyone we worked with out of 10. We both gave him a 9.5, when I said id give him that she said 'he'll be happy to know that'. whats that mean?!?

Ive found him on twitter, but im scared to follow him incase i look like a stalker, and i dont know what to say to him, cause ive liked him for a while now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 07:36 AM

He said that because he wants to know if you like someone. Your friend said that because it will make your crush happy to know that you find him cute. Next time you see him ask him for his number say "Hey, since we don't see each other much anymore do you mind exchanging numbers?" Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...657AA7g6TF

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply