This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook help with searching?
09-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Facebook help with searching?
I'm trying to find friends though other friends, but i want to search for specific things. My friends might have 1000 friends on their facebook but is it possible to search there friends that are the same age as me say 25? or find them by typing in my city. I just want to search for specific things through my friends facebook.

Thanks. I know i can use the 'search for people, places and things' but I dont want to search the whole of facebook just finding friends off other friends facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 08:24 AM

depends on what the person writes on there

Ads

09-01-2013, 08:32 AM

no, there is no way to do that, sorry
09-01-2013, 08:42 AM

Doing what you desire is easier now because of the GRAPH SEARCH

I had it because I requested it before it was still being developed. but, you can search google on how to have it on your facebook

Goodluck
09-01-2013, 08:45 AM

Hi,
By Facebook's new search feature called "Graph Search", it's possible to search for Fb users by specifying their age, city, schools etc. as you said.

Currently 'graph search' is in beta stage, limited to US users only. Once you activated graph search, you can search for people and things in natural way. You can refine your search by adding further details such as gender, age, place, school, relationship etc. on right side panel.

To activate 'Graph Search', you have to navigate this page and click on "TRY GRAPH SEARCH" on bottom of the page, Link:https://www.facebook.com/about/graphsearch
Before applying for graph search you have to ensure your primary language is 'ENGLISH (US)' , then only it's get activated.

Hope this helps! c: