This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If my fiancee seen my message but doesnt reply, what does that mean?
09-01-2013, 11:52 AM
If my fiancee seen my message but doesnt reply, what does that mean?
Plus my fiancee was still online, could it mean she got hacked or she's just too busy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 11:57 AM

you should call her and ask for the reason rather than doubting

Ads

09-01-2013, 12:03 PM

She might have multiple windows open on her computer and she hasn't seen your message yet.

Or she doesn't realize that you get panicky when she doesn't respond immediately.

I detect a sense of insecurity on your part that may be a problem for your relationship. If there are issues that go deeper than a slow response to a message, you should have a serious conversation about them before you schedule the wedding date. And talk in person, not over the Internet.
09-01-2013, 12:07 PM

she may be busy
or there might be some connection problem
sometimes messages could not be send
may be the connection problem or she's a little busy
09-01-2013, 12:20 PM

It means that for the moment she is ignoring you because she is busy. Maybe she went to the backroom after reading your message. Or maybe she has a friend over and she is having sex with him and she doesn't want to be bothered with your message right now. I don't know why she didn't answer your message.most likely she is busy and she doesn't feel like answering you right now. it could be anything. possibly she read the message and an intruder came in and tied her up so she can't reply right now. Or she read your message, then looked into her mirror and she fell into a different dimension. She could be stuck inside of the mirror trying to get out so she can answer you.

Yes, this could mean that she got hacked or she is too busy. But most likely she is chatting with someone else.