This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did i do the right thing on facebook or did i go too far with some one?
09-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Did i do the right thing on facebook or did i go too far with some one?
for the last 2 weeks this lad had been inbox me calling me all sorts off names i use to live 5 doors down when i was i kid i don't have him as a friend as i don't like him. Anyways he been slagging me of and ive just been ignoring it anyway yesterday he could me a freak and i really seen my arse with him i ended up hacking his facebook account inbox-ed his girlfriend and said its over between us changed his password on him then i deactivate his account. As i said i use to know him when i was i kid and i only started hearing from him for a few weeks the same day i made a facebook he started on me.
oh the way i hacked his facebook was i clicked forgot password got it sent to his hotmail and then i clicked forgot password on his email and asked me for 2 hits one was the name off the first street he lived on which is the same as mine and the name off his first school which i also know so i got into his email and changed his password

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 12:51 PM

Cold

Ads

09-01-2013, 12:57 PM

There are numerous things u can do right now..

1. if u feel sorry re-activate his account
2.ask sorry and block him in fb so that he does not pester you anymore or tries to take revenge
3. this is the most important thing

You gotta teach me how the hell u hacked his FB account
09-01-2013, 01:04 PM

i dont understand. did u hack him or not
09-01-2013, 01:18 PM

Talk to him. Tell the truth. The truth is the BEST!