This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happens when people unfriend you on facebook?
09-01-2013, 01:22 PM
What happens when people unfriend you on facebook?
So I'm going through my friends list unfriending people I don't talk to anymore and I'm noticing there's a few people who are grayed out and appear to have deleted their facebooks. They're still on my friends list but I can't see their profile pic and their page seems to be gone. Is that what happens when people unfriend you? Jw. Because if so, that's freaking hilarious.

(but- I don't think this is the case because I've unfriended someone and they were able to refriend me again. hm)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 01:25 PM

when their picture is greyed out that just means they either deactivated their profile, or facebook suspended their profile for breaking the rules

Ads

09-01-2013, 01:41 PM

It means they have deactivated their account. When you unfriend someone or they unfriend you they will no longer be on your friends list at all. When you go to their page it will say add as a friend if they deleted you. If they deactivated their account you will not be able to access their profile at all but when they activate their account again they will still be your friend on Facebook. Hope that helped Wink.