This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you become facebook famous ?
09-01-2013, 07:06 PM
how do you become facebook famous ?
I want to. and im not gonna add a bunch of p eople

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 07:11 PM

facebook famous is just a state of mine for people with huge egos

Ads

09-01-2013, 07:12 PM

You can find this Facebook page called 'Adding Games' you comment on a status made by the page and whoever likes your comment, you have to add them.

On the other hand, you could just like everybody elses' comments, that way they will have to add you. BUT if you dont except them, they automatically become a follower.

Hoped this made sense?
09-01-2013, 07:24 PM

i have not yet tried it... put on status people like... try creating a page... u'll gt enough likes... then try putting your pics(only if you are okay with people seeing your pic)... hope this helps you... and hope i find you on facebook and get to like your page... Smile goodluck...
09-01-2013, 07:32 PM

just chat coolly and post very attractive status and write good comments in other's photo or status or others.
09-01-2013, 07:49 PM

1°

You have to look for people who already follow similar pages to yours, go to facebook and search pages that deal with similar topics to your page, look at the posts of this page, ask the friendship to the people who have commented on this post, do it slowly and gradually end up working facebook will stop you,

and very importantly, you also have to comment on these posts, always write the comments a little short but provocative, in your comments always leaves a smiley face " ;-) "

when you get to a thousand friends, write a post on the bulletin board of your profile with a link to your facebook page, promote it for a week with a small budget (with the new feature of facebook, promote this post), you will end up with many fans, but not only, with fans who will participate and share your content, because already from other parts followed and commented on similar topics.

2°

find (and is not easy) facebook pages where you can share a link to your fan page, without moderation and restrictions

(Like this  https://www.facebook.com/NewTechInspiration
09-01-2013, 07:55 PM

Why would you want to be famous on a virtual nonexisting world? Woukdn't you want to have the real thing and work your way to be famous in the real world?