This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter, facebook or MySpace?
10-13-2012, 07:43 AM
Twitter, facebook or MySpace?
I have all of them. Doesn't mean I like them though.

I only keep my MySpace a/c to keep in touch with my favourite bands. Most of my friends don't have a MySpace. I think it's a pretty cool site for musicians but I don't really like it.

Facebook is more personal. Like to keep in touch with family members and close friends but the news feed is kinda annoying (mostly when it's being flooded with quiz results, pick fives and more stupid stuff). I mean, who needs to know that their friend's found a cow on his virtual farm. Certainly not me.

Twitter is even more ridiculous. The trending topics are most of the time stupid. (e.g. #wewantjonasinaustralia) and I really don't understand why people find the need to document each and every minute of their lives. Ok, I know I'm exaggerating but oh well... I use it only to follow the news and my favourite celebrities...

So yeah, basically, I'd just like to know which one you prefer to use. And why one you dislike the most.

I'll choose a best answer asap Smile
Thanks for the answers so far! And sorry for the typo. I meant which one you prefer and why Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 07:51 AM

i like facebook the best but it does getting annoying with those quiz stuff but its my favorite

i dont have a myspace so i rlly dont care about it

and i think twitter is reallly annoying

Ads

myspace.

Just give your friends a call to keep up with whats goin on.

twitter really has no point to it. and for facebook and myspace just do what ever your friends have. why not just choose both?

I'm on facebook the most. I also have a myspace for bands, but more and more of them are getting onto facebook. twitter annoys me, i think it's mostly for celebrities so that their fans feel "connected" to them.

i just have myspace and twitter

favorite-- facebook
least favorite-- twitter
=)

Facebook because most of my friends have it but dont have myspace or twitter, and i find twitter annoying

I love Facebook! I don't have a MySpace, but I have a Twitter account.

Personally, Twitter (to me) is just a site dedicated to Facebook's status updates. It's completely ridiculous! Also, with Twitter, you have little privacy. You don't give anyone permission to look at your updates, opposed to Facebook.

I haven't tried MySpace, but; like you, very few of my friends have it. Facebook seems more safe in my parent's eyes also. MySpace seems more junky than Facebook, and has more ads.

The one thing I don't like about Facebook is all of the quiz requests my friends send to me! Of course, I don't do any of the quizzes my friends request me to try; there's free will to that (:

All in all, if I had to rank the three sites (from the one I like best to the one I like least), this is how it would be:

#1: Facebook!
#2: Twitter!
#3: MySpace!

xoxo
Kimberlie