This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has she blocked me from seeing her facebook updates?
09-02-2013, 04:23 AM
Has she blocked me from seeing her facebook updates?
I had two facebook accounts. I deactivated one a while ago.

My cousin is on both. I reactivated it today just to have a quick look at something and noticed two of her facebook status' in my newsfeed, but I realised on my main facebook account which I use, I didn't see them. So I checked and I cannot see her updates! So I immediately assumed she's edited her privacy settings BUT I am sure when someone does this, a little star shows up next to their status to show "custom" but next to her status it has the normal sign which says "friends"... I am confused but want to be sure before I get mad ... She is such a loser for doing this and I knew she was being weird with me for a while but how pathetic... (Unless I have made a mistake about this)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2013, 04:35 AM

Yes, if you able to view the activity on another account but not your real account then she has blocked you from seeing her updates. The custom sign doesn't always appear, she could have put you in the restricted friends section.

Ads

09-02-2013, 04:44 AM

No it just means hackers now have every ones personal info because Facebook was hacked AGAIN!!!!
09-02-2013, 04:47 AM

She isn't the loser, you are !
09-02-2013, 04:56 AM

Look for her Facebook page. If you can't find it, it is either deactivated, or she blocked you.
09-02-2013, 05:00 AM

You are a pathetic piece of turd.