This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What did I do wrongg?
09-02-2013, 02:06 PM
What did I do wrongg?
I asked this girl of my job to be my friend on FB and she acceded. We were chatting and she told me that she was at home ( it was 9:30PM) and so I asked her “Can I go to see you?” she said no. Then I said "nice chatting to you,bye." A minute later she had disconnected me from her FB friends. What did I do wrong?
Additional details:
1) after she agreed to be my FB friend she told me that she did not know me. Actually we have never been introduced formally. But I asked her on FB, not personally because I did not dare.
2) We were chatting about us, what do we like to do and stuff. But I noticed that after a few minutes her answers became slower. She was taking more than a minute in answering my questions. Maybe she was bored.
3) She asked me for a photo, but I denied, because,as I told her, I am too ugly.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2013, 02:13 PM

In my opinion...Nothing!

Ads

09-02-2013, 02:23 PM

Girls act like real assholes on the internet. Maybe because they are not intimidated? I don't know. I am a big guy and i can get away with saying atrocious things to girls irl and they just giggle. But i have to watch every word online.
09-02-2013, 02:28 PM

She was probably afraid you would keep asking to come over and try to get into her pants OR be more than just friends and she wasn't interested in that. She's sort of a bitch to take you off FB just like that though...after all it's just FB. She has a big ego for sure. I say forget her, the way you stated it wasn't even that bad.
09-02-2013, 02:39 PM

How long have you known her? From what I was given, I could say you didn't give it enough time. But like I said I'm not sure how long you've known her, if you added her on Facebook the day you met her and asked to come over, that would not be a good idea. Other than that, the only thing I can think of is she just isn't attracted to you in that way. EDITED: OK yeah man I see what you did. You came off way too fast, also the refusal of a picture didn't help. Honestly, I wouldn't want a girl coming over to my place if I didn't know what she looked like. From what I could see she probably suspects you to be a creeper (adds a guy on Facebook she says doesn't know, asks to see a picture gets denied, then the male asks to come over.) Just say Hi to her at work and let her know you didn't mean to come off in a bad way on Facebook.