This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Facebook account is block?
09-02-2013, 02:35 PM
My Facebook account is block?
Please suggest me a strong way to open My facebook account. Because that account is very important for me. when i open My account "Your account is temporarily locked" that line is written there and it is also written there "We don't recognize the device you're using". Told me what can i do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2013, 02:39 PM

Ads

09-02-2013, 02:54 PM

Contact to zuckerberg team,follow their instructions.
09-02-2013, 03:08 PM

Login into the Computer Or Mobile Device that you Have used Previously To Fix This
09-02-2013, 03:10 PM

Facebook locks accounts suspected of being hacked or accessed for nefarious purposes. Facebook also locks users out of an account for too many incorrect attempts logging in with the wrong password or email address. Sending vulgar e-mails & random friend request may also temporarily lock your account. Furthermore, logging from different computers and from different places may also occur problem but very less chance ( I do not know why this happened to me but it is quite hilarious ) Depending on the reason for the disabling of your account, you can access different contact forms that will help you unlock your Facebook account.