This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think are social issues in the United States today?
10-13-2012, 07:56 AM
What do you think are social issues in the United States today?
The decision had been widely expected by financial markets. Many economists believe the central bank could remain on hold until late 2007 when Fed officials may start cutting rates to combat rising unemployment levels. With all that said. Who do you think will get voted off and/or win American Idol?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 08:04 AM

DON;T CARE

Ads

unfair wealth distribution

Don't know !

Economically I think such interest wave functions span two non-commuting dimensions in the economic space and (as a result of their non-commutative behavior) affect each other. As a result of this interaction the uncertainty of these two dimensions by way of a product rule (eg. if one is very virtuous, one cannot be very profitable and vice-versa) the uncertainty principle finds best expression in the following mathematical identity:

Supply and Demand ^><><^><^ Price Elasticity of Supply >><><^ Price Elasticity of Demand >><><^

(Now...how good am I at bs'ing?)

As for the MUCH more important issue of American Idol...I lost interest a long time back.

Sanjia is gone... Idol sucks now

A lot of mumbo jumbo in one question. For the first question, which is to me one of the most important of your questions. Social issues, the lack of respect, courtesy, compassion and family values.

LOL WHAT? What does American Idol have to do with economics? Don't understand your question

To answer your economic question:
Don't be surprised that rates will creep up.
They may not in the next six months. And if it does by winter, expect them to go up quickly!
I say this due to the growing change in world markets.
Chinese interest rates went up last month. First time ever since it has been a part of the world markets. Japanese rates have been slowly inching upwards too,... last two years.
All in all, if these foreign bonds become too appealing.
Rest assure, the American fed reserve will have NO choice but to compete, and raise rates.
I say, that rates could go up quickly. Only because, as soon as investors dump foreign bonds to jump onto Amercian ones, Chinese/ Japanese/ foreign bonds will have to do exactly what the Americans didn't want to do. And that is raise rates.
CATCH UP game of interest rates is what usually throws the global economy into the shredder! Rates like in the early 80's and 90's were extremely high because of this.

Federal Reserve chairmans' from around the world, meet frequently to prevent this from happening. However, watch the HEATING of the Chinese and Indian economies. Inflation there is inevitable, thus they will have no choice but to cool things down.

Guaranteed, this next recession. will be due to the overheating of Asian mkts.....

pray for the best!
And i guess, sell your house!
Housing boom is unlikely until rates peak.