This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can i stop my daughter from being bullied on facebook?
09-02-2013, 08:23 PM
can i stop my daughter from being bullied on facebook?
my15 yr old is being bullied on facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2013, 08:33 PM

delete her account.

Ads

09-02-2013, 08:41 PM

Deactivate the face book or delete the people that are doing it.
09-02-2013, 08:44 PM

Yep.
Get her off Facebook.
Unplug yoself and yo baby woman!
09-02-2013, 08:46 PM

This kind of stuff frustrates me so much. No offence to your kid or anyone else's for that matter that's getting bullied on Facebook but there is a block button that can completely cut off contact with the bully. Use that and if it transgresses into non cyber bullying then you can inform the parents or whoever. Hope it helps
09-02-2013, 08:54 PM

Teach her to stand up for herself. Running never solves the problems!
09-02-2013, 09:10 PM

you can deactivate or delete her account but she can make new . you can block Facebook web site on your computer and she cant make account
09-02-2013, 09:13 PM

Tell Her To Block the Bully's That Are Bothering Her When She Blocks Someone They Wont Be Able to See Her Profile anymore And She Wont Be Able to See There Profile Anymore i would Also Recommend Making a Report to Facebook about The Incident
09-02-2013, 09:25 PM

Michelle, what a different and challenging world our kids are growing up in compared to our childhood, huh? Have you considered blocking the person that bullying? I know it takes some time to get into your daugther's account and do these things, but it may help. I also came across these articles from an organization that I am associated with. Maybe they can help you as you wade through these issues.

http://bit.ly/14ZBRfT

http://bit.ly/10njkbC

http://bit.ly/aBxTV5

Way to step up for your daughter and posting here to get some help! Hang in there.

{{HUGS}}

Shama
09-02-2013, 09:37 PM

Cyber-bulling is just like trolling. They just pick you to see your reaction. Don't try to fight back, that's what they want. If you fight back, you just lost the game. Just ignore them or you can even mess around with them (if you can mess around with them and piss them off first while keeping calm, though). Stay safe!