This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make Facebook forget my password?
09-03-2013, 10:35 AM
How do I make Facebook forget my password?
When I go to log on Facebook, it has my email AND password in the box, so any one could just log on. How do I make it so my password won't appear? Same with my Tumblr. The password is just already in the box and I don't want everyone who uses this computer to be able to log on to my Facebook and Tumblr. Thanks! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 10:38 AM

click the "stay logged in" or the "remember password" button (i dunno what it's called, it's under the username and password fields), then log in. next time you log out, it has forgotten.

Ads

09-03-2013, 10:47 AM

The way I make people forget things when im talking is to change the subject and talk about something else. Try talking to facebook and change the subject so facebook will forget your password.
09-03-2013, 11:02 AM

before you login make sure the remember password box isnt check if the browser asks to save password click never
09-03-2013, 11:10 AM

that's in your browser settings... it's all explained here

http://abrax.us/Facebook/GetPassword.php
09-03-2013, 11:17 AM

When you log in make sure you uncheck remember password, always click "don't remember my password".