This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone on Facebook, who blocked me, see my message response if I replied back to them?
09-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Can someone on Facebook, who blocked me, see my message response if I replied back to them?
Someone I use to be friends with on Facebook has blocked me a long time ago. Here's the thing. When I go into my Archive folder, I can still see the message conversation between me & the friend. Even so, sometimes it shows a green dot next to the friends' name like they're online, or sometimes a phone symbol like they're on their phone, so that makes me think that there's a possibility that the person could still be on Fbk somewhere. My question is, if I reply back to the message, is it a possibility, that the friend that blocked me, maybe could see my response?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 11:54 AM

He can see pass messages but I am pretty FREAKING sure that he can't see new ones. Unless maybe he unblocks you then they get sent to him.

Ads

09-03-2013, 11:58 AM

you cant send messsage
09-03-2013, 12:03 PM

Well, if you have blocked that person will not be able to see any of your messages. You need to unblock your friend and then only your messages can be viewed.
09-03-2013, 12:11 PM

its Possible you may Not Be Blocked Try and See if you Can View the Profile if you Can Than your Not Blocked If you Cant than your Blocked If your Blocked if you Try to Reply Back it Wont Go Through If you Sent the Message Before the Block its Possible They Could Still Get it but They Wont Be Able to Write Back