This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How not to be an idiot on Facebook?
09-03-2013, 11:57 AM
How not to be an idiot on Facebook?
Okay so we all have the same problem, whenever we start out in a social network thing we act like VERRY stupid ppl and don't realize so since all my friends are gonna be added on there I might as well not have that problem
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 11:58 AM

By not being on facebook

Ads

09-03-2013, 12:02 PM

Be yourself. If your friends can't accept you for you, then, are they really your friends?
09-03-2013, 12:10 PM

-dont post to many statuses.
-make ur status either funny or informative. not those "wow i love eating burgers!" type of statuses. Nobody cares.
-dont write on ppls walls like "yo wats up!" ppl just inbox eachother.

And ya, now ur not done Big Grin
09-03-2013, 12:26 PM

- Don't post a status every 5 minutes.

- If you do post a status, be humorous and/ or intelligent. Don't rant, whine and complain about how much your life sucks and make those garbage "mystery" statuses about people. Ex. "That feeling you get when blahblahblah does this and it makes you feel blahblahblah." And avoid posting those pseudo "inspirational" quotes and pictures... omg those are so annoying.

- Don't whore your friends out to like your page or play Farmville or whatever crappy games Facebook offers with you. Nobody likes those notifications.

- Don't post typical trashy "high school mentality" pictures. Ex. selfies with your iphone in the bathroom, flipping off your webcam, etc...

...And basically just don't be an attention/ like whore. There is a difference between being yourself on Facebook, and being annoying on Facebook.