This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend made a new Facebook?
09-03-2013, 04:06 PM
My boyfriend made a new Facebook?
Well, he deleted his facebook about a week ago? And that was the only way of me getting hold of him. He's never at his house and lives ages away from me.
Last night, a girl i had on Facebook added someone with the same name as him. So i checked it out and BOOM, he's had a new Facebook for a while with only 20 friends.. and a majority of them are his ex-girlfriends..
I'm really hurt by this! Should i be worried?
What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 04:20 PM

If he did not add you then he does not want to see you.

Ads

09-03-2013, 04:24 PM

It sounds like he is looking for someone new. I would add him under a different name and then I would let him know who you are and rip him a new one. That is so rude!!!
09-03-2013, 04:33 PM

I believe you should be worried. There has to be a reason he did not tell you about creating a new account on Facebook. I am sorry to say, you should probably think about ending the relationship. Trust is something every relationship needs, and he is most likely doing something you would not like. I hope everything ends up okay, hang in there, you'll find "the one" some day. Smile
09-03-2013, 04:45 PM

I think if your friend do this,it is very upset for everybody.but i think true friend never do this.if he do something about this,he will known to everybody.u should take believe to him.
09-03-2013, 04:54 PM

He thinks he is a "player".

He is a "train wreck".

Walk on by. or RUN. I was married to a guy like him. He took $12,000.00 because he really needed the money, but HATES to work for it.

Then he pawned ALL 4 of my cameras. Worth over $800.00. He might have got $80.00.

THEN he broke into MY house SIX times.

He had the nerve to say he did it because "you forgot to give me a key!"

He forgot he said he never wanted a house and there was no room in his life for me.

A selfish child who blames the world for his short comings.

Start your life with people who love you. I waited 2 years and it was worth it.

Save yourself.