This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook single status change?
09-03-2013, 08:46 PM
facebook single status change?
sooo i'm kind of half slash breaking up with my boyfriend half taking a few months of a break.
We are still madly in love but because of some screw ups we have decided we need our time apart. The thing is I am really private about things like this and I don't want the whole world to get a post on facebook: Jessie is SINGLE. Cause I really don't feel like explaining the whole thing. especially if we might get back together... so is there a way to change my status without the whole world seeing it? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 09:01 PM

just change the audience selector for your single status to "me only" as described here

Ads

09-03-2013, 09:04 PM

Well first, make sure you hide all notifications. Go to your timeline and hide the notifications. Click on activity log and then it will show you. Hide whichever you want. Then, change your status. If there is a post about it, then delete the post, or hide if you want.
09-03-2013, 09:16 PM

Change it, and as soon as it's done, head over to your timeline then delete the post. People will however still be able to see you are single by looking at your relationship status on your profile! But they will NOT be notified on their wallSmile