This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about WWE pushing TOUT?
10-13-2012, 08:30 AM
What do you think about WWE pushing TOUT?
I want to hear your opinions. do you like/hate TOUT? is twitter better? or should WWE drop social media all together?
MY OPINION: twitter is better and easier.
I like "Reely reely Dont care" answer best because i cant vote yet! i think twitter is great they shouldnt emphasize on voting so much but it sure is fun to tweet michael cole when he messes up on announcing! Thats why im WWE Pro-Twitter

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 08:38 AM

i never thought wrestling fans were very bright
thanks to the WWE for giving fans a way to prove it

Ads

Twitter

I thought it was strange that they were pushing some pretty new thing, and had some suspicions about their reasoning for doing so. I looked into it and the reasons I thought were confirmed when I found out they have a $5 million investment in the company. It took them a long time to get onto Facebook and Twitter and youtube, so I smelled a rat.

I asked this one a few weeks ago.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...404AAhRPyw

It's a sad thing that WWE has been pushing and showing Social Media Networks down our throats instead of pushing their own Talents.

WWE should drop this social media crap all together. I know that they wanna push thier buisness to the modern world so kids who are using the social media will get intressted into professional wrestling. I am getting sick and tired of this annoying touts that 30 year old virgins give out. Let me ask you this question. DO you really want to see a charlie sheen vs daniel bryan fued? I mean, who the f-u-c-k is chalie sheen? I coke head who said he has tiger blood. God I am getting sick and tired of WWE and this social media BS already.

I personally think twitter is better and I also think they should drop social media all together, and make raw 2 hours again. Now that they have the 3 hours, they are focusing more on social media than the actual wrestling. The fact that they didn't have a main event the monday before summerslam, and instead showed tout video crap, and had a 3 segment brock lesnar-hhh and hbk angle pisses me off. If they had 2 hours now, they wouldn't have to do all these segments. It just isn't necessary.

It's getting so freaking annoying. They can't go five minutes without mentioning it. Next they will have a ppv where thar fans "decide" the match and then post fans tweets about it. And I can guareentee WWE will go TV-G in the near future.

never ever heard of it until WWE started shrilling it.

It's a joke - they should drop social media completely