This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do "Little Monsters" attack other artists?
10-13-2012, 08:36 AM
Why do "Little Monsters" attack other artists?
Everytime someone says something bad about lady gaga they flip shit and they go on a frenzy and they go on youtube and talk shit..they do that on Madonna's videos all the time and now they started a new trend "UNFOLLOW NICKI MINAJ ON TWITTER" because in an interview she was asked about being influended by Lady Gaga and she said she was influenced by Madonna....They are all just a bunch of prissy gay people (No offence to any gay people) but honestly i wish they would all just DIE.
@bbbecky Shut the fuck up your stupid hoe......I hope you get aids bitch, gtfo and go slit your wrists like you normally do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 08:44 AM

Lol fuxk them if i was an artist a realy famous i would talk shit to gaga every time she did something stupid and shoot any monster that comes near me and well see if theyll keep talking s#it

Ads

10-13-2012, 08:44 AM

"They are all just a bunch of prissy gay people (No offence to any gay people)" LOL. Sure.

There will obviously be annoying stans of any fanbase. If you go to Madonna's videos, there's 1000 of Gaga-bashing comments. If you go to Nicki Minaj's videos, there's 1000 of Lil' Kim-bashing comments.
Just because you know like 2 annoying Gaga fans doesn't mean the millions of little monsters are like that. Stop crying.