This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I unfriended a friend on facebook, what do you think of adding him again for that reason?
09-04-2013, 08:56 AM
I unfriended a friend on facebook, what do you think of adding him again for that reason?
This friend i know since several years he was a coworker and then we both resigned from the company and met again by chance in another company, this guy does not like me at all and his way in dealing with me is so weird and i do not like his attitude towards me, so I decided to unfriend him and i did actually.

But i do not want to be in the situation that he asks me why and even if he did not care, may be the mutual friends observe this and start thinking who unfriended who and why.

This is because i decided to cut off any person from my life who does not respect or do not like me.

My question is, can i add him again and pretend as a family child was playing into my account and unfriended himby mistake, and then i added him again

Then it will be his choice to accept or not, so i will not guilty in that situation and the ball will be with him again

Please advice.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 09:09 AM

No That's Too Obvious

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply