This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter users... small favour please that would help so much?
10-13-2012, 08:53 AM
Twitter users... small favour please that would help so much?
this dude has been harassing me for 3 years over the internet https://twitter.com/?iid=am-373274862132...anelvbecca <-- all his tweets are directed at or for me (I've blocked him and made my account private) I've had to delete my facebook account and email account because of him. Previous harassment consists of abusive and emails, threats to my families lives and threats to publicly post private things of mine. I was in a relationship with him when I was 14 for maybe 3 months... he told me he was 17 at the time, it then turned out he was 22, he then left the country and he lives in Algeria. I have no evidence of the statutory rape and have deleted the abusive emails along with my former account. This man has harassed me persistently for what is meant to be the fun times of my life. I've had relationships end because of him. I haven't seen him in three years he clearly has psychological issues. In the summer my family spoke on the phone to him and threatened to use the law against him. He stopped speaking to me. But now I have seen this twitter account dedicated to me... (it evens has my name in his account name wtf!)

I really want some help. Ignoring him does literally nothing it provokes him somehow. I want to know what I should do, do I go to the police?? what?? I'm sick of it I'm 18 now and want to have a life without worrying about this crap and looking over my shoulder 24/7

also if you have twitter please please please could you report his account so that it gets removed x

thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 09:01 AM

well the best thing i can tell you is go to the police an then get a pfa against him an
then you have to contact twitter yourself, an tell them what is going on, then it is
up to them to decide if there is enough evidence to remove him.
good luck

Ads

Now that definitely sounds like harassment etc if he's stupid enough to leave 3 years worth of evidence then should be an easy open and shut case. But since he lives in a loser country, who knows if the police will liaise with the cops of your country... At the least though, the police could force twitter to terminate his account Wink

Go to the police, even if you set your tweets to private he can still view them:
http://viewmorepix.com