This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get rid of an old Facebook account that I forgot the password to?
09-05-2013, 05:56 PM
How to get rid of an old Facebook account that I forgot the password to?
I had a Facebook account like 3 years ago, then deleted my e-mail account. Instead of changing my e-mail in my Facebook settings, I decided to make a whole new account. Now I'm tired of seeing my old account in some of my friends' friends list. I looked really stupid three years ago and I want to get rid of the account, but it won't let me log in. I've tried every password I've ever used. How do I get rid of my old account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 05:57 PM

Think about what you are asking. Bear with me on this one, what if that account was not yours and you are just someone who wants to hack someone else's account to delete it or view their personal stuff?

See my point? No password, No access, period!

Ads

09-05-2013, 06:10 PM

Well.... U gonna have to create a new account, and for future reference, don't mess with password so regular, yes i know, it your password and although it safe to keep on changing passwords, its not so wholesome to do cuz the website in which you which to access will lock you out, and that is what facebook did, because it thinks that an unauthorized person is gonna tamper with the informatuon, to which the password is guarding, so for saftey measure to the information, it looked you out. So don't tamper with passwords.
unfortunately my dear, i believe you gonna have to create a brand new account