This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any one have a problem with a fake facebook account i do his name is jake mullins?
09-05-2013, 06:05 PM
any one have a problem with a fake facebook account i do his name is jake mullins?
people in my town are having a problem with this fake account his all ways making fun of people he knows stuff about them and no body know who he is he all ways says that there weed in the fries and we don't know what hes talking about

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 06:20 PM

It's most likely just a troll in your local town who is having fun messing with people.
Best advice would just be to block him and move on.

Ads

09-05-2013, 06:29 PM

he seems to be hacker... block him to avoid problems....
09-05-2013, 06:40 PM

yeah jake mullins is hacker around kentucky i know people who all most killed them self's for what his said about them he knows thing about them that no body knows . for what i know his been do this for a long time ever body in my town knows about him they block him it don't do any good he fines other ways
09-05-2013, 06:50 PM

write out a record all the users who have been mistreated by the infamous jake mullins, look at their connections with each other user, who they know, who they like/hate, look for patterns and make as many 'groups' out of the collections of users being effected, after you have suspects, then think about questions that might suggest that you know what he/she is up to when they are asked, its important its at least suggestive or even an outright question because you can compare the reactions of the asked suspects to an answer you should expect.
find the missing link, the most likely candidates and put them under pressure/or rather you'll be asking an odd question. importantly however don't take things for granted and rely on your own opinions too much, be scientific and think about whats the chance'
its all about; gathering the right information, asking the right questions and evaluating the chance's of