This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do girls like when their boyfriend writes on their Facebook wall/ timeline?
09-05-2013, 07:51 PM
Do girls like when their boyfriend writes on their Facebook wall/ timeline?
I havnt updated anything on my Facebook for about 8 months except for
Changing my relationship status to
Show I'm with my girlfriend. I was thinking of just writing something simple on her wall like "hey cutie"

The only hesitation I have is if it might embarrass her. So I wanna know if generally would girls like this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-05-2013, 07:58 PM

Yeah

Ads

09-05-2013, 08:03 PM

Honestly, it wouldn't bother me. It wouldn't embarrass me either. I would like it, but make sure you call her something she would like to be called. Not anything like, "Hey sexy". Also, write something in addition like "I love you" or "You are the best girlfriend ever!". Something like that.
09-05-2013, 08:19 PM

"Hey cutie" is pretty embarrassing yes...something else would be fine, maybe follow it up with a question
09-05-2013, 08:34 PM

Personally, I wouldn't like it. I would prefer that my boyfriend send me something like that in a private message.

Why don't you just comment on one of her posts or something less "possessive"? I don't understand the need for PDAs on FB or other social media. It just shows me that the people doing things like this are juvenile and very insecure. Of course, it's only kids who do this, so I guess being juvenile is the norm....